Before writing a JAVA program first need to download JDK which allows write JAVA and compile the code.
- Download appropriate JAVA SE Development Kit (JDK) for your operating system
- Run the Installation
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin (this location may change in any instance you want to navigate to bin in JDK installation) make sure you have the .exe files there.
- copy the location of the bin C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin
- Right click on computer and select properties > Advanced System settings > Environment variables
- Click on New and Variable name as Path and variable value as location of the bin so in my case it would be C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin
- Click OK OK
- To make sure compiler is working and ready for JAVA programming open cmd and run JavaC and if Java Compliler is working should get some random code as below
Special thanks to Bucky Roberts for the clear accompanying video tutorial