It’s been exactly a month since I update this space. A lot of things been happening with me. Working backwards from today.
- Three Spears – The first ever project the guys took on will be done dusted by end of the week 😀
- NHS Choices User council – last meeting was today. This is now cease to exist but they are doing more awesome stuff so I will be jumping on them
- Perl coursework – due in few days time but for once I am prepared and I have set my milestones so far I’ve managed to stick them. I think for once breaking the habbit I will be able to finish them sooner than I think.
- Networking – I’ve met some of the coolest people on the planet last week at 2 awesome events. More of that will be in the coming days (as soon as I get through my coursework)
- Movember – I got a bad ass mo 😀 and I’m stuck with it for 2 months because of a promise I made… I need to finish up the site.
- InDesign – Yes added it to my arsenal of weapons 😀
- Personal site and blog – Started drawing up mock up for this. I am using wordpress.com as a matter of convenience somewhere to temporarily hold my thoughts and portfolio till I get up and running.
- Twitter – I am a sceptic about the social media (yes it’s ironic considering my job) But I started using more and more. It IS useful 🙂
Time is very precious but I think this time around I am more disciplined how I spend time and how I am allocating time to managing my priorities.